Wednesday 7 March 2012

second class conversations

BLOGGING:


email:

password:

display name (표시이름):

Blog name

blog URL: http:www._______.blogspot.com
-----------
Majors:

영상디자인
간강
레저

More:

-----------------------------


Introduction conversation:


A: Hi. I'm ______. What's your name?

B: My name is _______. I'm ____ years old. How old are you?

A: _____. I'm from _____. Where are you from?

B: I'm from ____. I'm living ______. Where are you living? (with my parents / in an apartment / in the dorm)

A: _____. I like _____.What's your hobby?

B: I like ____....Ah, it's nice to meet you.

A: Nice to meet you, too. Bye.

--------------
At school introduction conversation:

What school do you go to? ---

What year are you in?

What's your major?

What courses are you taking this semester?

Do you live on campus?

---

good english but strange questions:

Do you find your classes difficult?

Do you ever ask questions in class?

Do you ever come to class late?

Do you ever skip class?



No comments:

Post a Comment